Thursday, January 19, 2006

Waitlist!!!

Back after a long break!!.. :)

Waitlist .. This is what I had been told by ISB. Fine with me, if they say so, but my heart still goes out to ISB. Fortunately have not been given any number, or else it would have looked like a train ticket to me...:) I am not exactly able to figure out what ISB is looking for. May be diversity is the reason I have been waitlisted. IT IT IT ... its not the pronoun "it" but its "Information Technology" I am talking about. It looked all so rosy when I had joined this industry but
when I figured out that I rather like to use the right side of my brain, its become frustrating. But sooner or later, I will get a chance to be more analytical, more managerial, more friendly .. friendly in the sense, meeting more and more talented people, as I believe in EEP i.e. Experiential Exchange Program. A new course I have designed.. :)

ISB while looking at diversity, may have got flawed somewhere for sure, which I dont think is a crime. Have seen people from IT with a profile almost similar to mine get through. Then I start thinking "May be it was my interview" but even that does not make sense, as it was one of the best interviews I have ever given in my life. With a satisfied panel, it was a satisfied me. Anyways, I would get into ISB to find out whether its them or its me.. I am talking about being "flawed" here!!.. :)
Thats its from me for now!! Will come back soon with another one of mine... I mean a blog!!... :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Srish said...

Hey Am in the same boat this year! Been waitlisted and well I have the diversity factor. Just wanted to have a small chat with you if possible.
I want to do everything I can to help my chances here and am not so sure about ISB's policies.
They have mentioned not to contact them asking for updates on status but none has been mentioned about additional recos from alums or updates on profile like a promotion and a major achievement.
Whats your take on this?
Not sure if you still access this blog can I have your email or contact?
Regards,
Srishti

3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home