Saturday, January 06, 2007

75% MBA

Here I come again, with another post on me reaching one of the milestone of being a complete MBA!! Today I was done with my last exam, Evaluating Technology Investments. I dont know about investments in technology but it definitely reminded me of the investment I have done of coming to ISB, giving up one year of experience and the money that I could have earned.. not to forget the loan for paying the fees here.. :) And time has come for me to make sure all these investments bear fruit.. yeah placements.. this word has ruled my posts for some months now.. and now its just a month more when we would have almost a clear picture as to where we are headed..

When it started off 8 months back.. I was like... will this be the kinda life I will spend for the next few months.. will I survive? But then as its said "practice makes a man perfect".. in my case, if not perfect, it has definitely made me a "dont-bother never-mind I will reach where I want to" guy.. :) and guess what.. I am still one of those "75% MBA" guys.. ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I can suggest my own personal point of view on this problem or suggest a perfect one student essay writing blog for my college mates. In general, great deal of meaning of all scientific data that are gathered in it derive from practical life, historical facts and general surveys. But there are things that keep being an open question for me as well as for any educated man or woman in united states.

2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home