Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I am "colored"!!

Now the title may make you feel I am a racist, but I am not!! :) Its an after-effect of watching Rang De Basanti. I saw it yesterday night and have already had 5 glasses of lime water. Why??? I am still trying to get over with the hangover it has left on me.. :) Have you watched it? No? Then you better do. Its people like us who are the pillars of a new tomorrow. I dont know how much I will be able to contribute to it. I dont want to sound like a politician.. ;) So its better I try and then tell people.. :) Not within a day or a month or a year, but surely in some more years I would make sure my existence proves worthy, though not in a way Aamir did in the movie... :)

Dont want to tell more or else I would be narrating the whole story here.. :) So would end this blog with another of those bywords: "Practice before you preach".. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger trendwhizo said...

I didn't like the end of the movie.

Typical tragic, just to win awards.

End of YUVA was far more sensible.

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home