Saturday, September 16, 2006

Where does the time fly?

It felt at the start as if this term was the coolest of all the ones that have already gone by but now when I sit in my room in front of my laptop, I seem to have a 1000 items on my checklist. Its not just with me but with all of my batchmates.. no one is able to figure out where and how the time is lost? Knowledge is definitely gained in the time lost but still its somewhat confusing the way this is happening.. :)

This weekend we have at least 6-7 things to be done. Assignments, Speaker series, Events, Classes, Presentations.. etc.. a whole lot of it. All in all a jam packed weekend... also with mid terms coming up in another 7 days, its even more scary.

Also with the different sections enjoying the company of their section as a whole for the last time, its sad as well. Term 4 will mark the end of the core term and it will be the last few days our sections will be attending classes together. Its been so entertaining... the arbit class participations, the sleeping beauties, the cross talks, the late comings... all seem to flash back in my mind.. :)

Today we have planned the last section event of the core terms and we are going for a picnic. Everyone is thrilled about it are definitely looking forward to it. Also the fact that we would be half way through with the course after term 4 is giving everyone mixed feelings.. on the positive side, its the achievement of finishing an MBA (a rigorous one) and on the negative side, its the scare of the placements which would be approaching soon... will i get the job I dreamt of? Will I get a job after all? Will I Will I... so many questions.. :)

Lets wait and watch, what the future has in store.. you keep a watch here and you will know what the present is like.. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home